Have you always wondered how some people’s eyebrows are always on fleek? We have found the secret of healthy and thick eyebrows and lashes and it’s not something out of the world OR expensive. The solution is in a simple ingredient, easily available anywhere, known as Castor Oil.
Every girl wants to have the perfect eyebrows and long, luscious, sultry lashes to go with it. But how does one get them without the help of any makeup? Castor oil, known to be rich in Ricin Oleic acid, encourages hair growth and also thwarts hair loss by seeping deep into the skin and working its magic. After this oil is done with you, you will be the proud owner of eyebrows which can be shaped exactly like you want and not those thin twigs you have in the name of brows. If you’re worried about your eyelashes and want to grow them, castor oil is definitely your answer!
2 Ways To Use Castor Oil For Eyebrows & Eyelashes:
1. Castor Oil For Eyelash Growth:
Due to its richness in Vitamin E, and several other minerals, using castor oil to grow eyelashes has emerged as a trend. Also, its anti-fungal properties help you get rid of any dandruff and flakiness you might be experiencing. With regular use of this luscious oil, your lashes will strengthen and grow like never before. Remember to only use cold pressed castor oil for your lashes as it is considered to be the purest form of the oil.
- Before sleeping every night, rinse your face with Olay face wash, to get rid of all the impurities in your skin
- You’ll need a fresh mascara brush. Dip it in the castor oil and tap to drop the extra oil off it
- Apply it to your eyelashes beginning from the inner side of the eye, remove extra, if needed with the help of an earbud
- Do the same procedure on the other eye as well and wash off in the morning
- Combine olive oil and castor oil for longer eyelashes and added benefits
Castor oil acts as a bliss for removing eye make-up. Just let it sit on your eye for 15 minutes and then wash it off!